Customer Facing Category Manager/Insight Manager – Fantastic Global Business specialising in FMCG
c.£50k basic plus bonus, great pension and company benefits – both office and home-based
This is a brand Category Manager / Insight Manager position, created to work with the current sales and marketing teams. The core objective is to generate growth for blue-chip FMCG manufacturers by making recommendations on marketing and sales strategy utilising data from their business.
This is achieved by insightful analysis and analytical solutions based on EPOS data and by adding value to current customers, scoping, project managing and taking the lead for analysis and execution for major customers.
You will need experience of:
- Developing analytics business by considering and proposing new approaches and ways of working and identifying opportunities within core client base
- Strong client management and communication skills; being seen as knowledgeable of CPG/FMCG and analytics sector
- Analysis and presentation of project results, capable of preparing and delivering insightful, high-value client presentations to sales and marketing teams leveraging IRI’s suite of analytic solutions
- Solid, relevant market research and FMCG industry experience
- Strong analytical, enquiring, insightful and strategic thinking abilities, preferably with an understanding of marketing ROI and market mix principles
- A proven track record of interpreting data, developing meaningful insights and providing value-added recommendations with excellent communication/ presentation and interpersonal skills
- High understanding of FMCG industry and trends: client business and needs, market trends and other areas of the business, maybe a subject matter expert in media/price/promotion practices within FMCG or related industries
- Experience of working in data-insight based consultancy roles, statistical background is desirable, but not essential
- An enthusiast with a genuine passion for the client agenda
For more details on this Category Manager role, please call Liza at CAL Recruitment on 07368 297528 or email email@example.com
Need help in finding your next right move? Call Liza or Paul on 01844 260717, or contact us here.