£25-30k + free on-site parking & benefits
I am working with a hugely reputable and entrepreneurial business. Over the past years, this global business has made a huge dent in their industry by manufacturing high-end products, and remained top of their game despite all the challenges our economy throws at it. Working with a niche and specific product that is sold into many of our global and household names, this is a newly created position working alongside a hugely influential Research and Development Director.
Due to an already massively successful 2019, they are now looking to expand their R&D team by adding more support to their business.
- Creating striking marketing collateral to support the products.
- Working very closely with the Marketing team on all R&D projects.
- Supporting the R&D Director in his presentations, proposals and project work.
- Analysis of market trends and competitor information.
- Ensuring delivery is on schedule with all projects.
- Working with the Quality Control team to oversee projects are first class and ready to be delivered to the customer.
- Developing your knowledge of customer and product base at all times.
- Keeping the customer informed of all pricing changes/discounts.
You will need:
- The ability to handle challenging and demanding customers.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- A creative approach to presentations and proposals.
- The ability to work autonomously and prepared to make your own decisions.
- Spot on attention to detail.
- A direct, confident and professional business attitude.
- Solid knowledge of computer packages.
This is an exciting time for the business and, being a new role, it will allow you to shape and create your ideal position. Full product training and ongoing development will be offered.
For more details on this role, please call Paul at CAL Recruitment on 07837 869211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help in finding your next right move? Call Liza or Paul on 01844 260717, or contact us here.